“And this gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and the end will come.” Mt 24:14
We believe that every one on earth has the divine right to hear the gospel of Jesus Christ and to be presented an opportunity to receive Him as Lord and Savior. Ukombozi Gospel Missions is our outreach arm and a core component of the vision of Living Water Ministries; “to reach the unreached people of God with the gospel of salvation in Jesus Christ”. Ukombozi operates under a partnership of christian leaders and laity from all willing christian groupings.
In 1991, God spoke to pastor Wilberforce Okumu to reach out to Uganda and other nations preaching His message of salvation. Latter in 1993 Wilberforce and Sarah his wife, recognizing the call on their lives, moved to Mbale and established the LWMU, and Peal Haven Christian Center their main operation base to champion the commission they had received from the Lord.
Our goal is to take the gospel to unreached peoples especially northward along the ‘Nile path‘ starting at its source in Uganda East Africa through Sudan to Egypt and the nations around the Mediterranean sea. We have already reached as far as Southern Sudan with mass evangelism missions.
- To give an opportunity to people worldwide to accept and receive salvation through Jesus Christ
- To usher Christians everywhere into the promise of the Holy Spirit and power through dynamic and demonstrative teaching ministry
- To mobilize, prepare and lead saints into the work of ministry
- To increase the capacity of the church in its mission.
We hold mass rallies lasting a 5-6 days in the major cities and towns along our mission path. The missions feature direct preaching, witnessing for Jesus Christ and demonstration of God’s power as the Holy Spirit gives signs, wonders and miracles. Our emphasis however, is the SALVATION OF THE SOUL.
Advance Teams: Taking after Jesus’ pattern in Matthew 11:1 and Luke 10:1; we send out teams ahead to prepare the ground while at the same time sharing the gospel house to house, 1-on-1 and school / hospital visits. They work with the local churches to spread information about planned missions through the target areas and across all denominations.
A typical Ukombozi gospel mission includes:- door to door evangelism, mass open air evangelism crusades and believers conferences.
Church Planting: We work with existing churches in the cities or towns and LWM does not seek to plant churches in such arears. However, LWM may help facilitate a church plant where there is a genuine need, but any church so planted is placed under the pioneering leader or the sending church of the leader of the new church.
How to Partner with Ukombozi Gospel Missions
Three ways to partner
- Prayer Partners: Join us to provide prayer cover for all upcoming missions. Prayer partners will be invited for concerted prayer at Pearl Haven and other centers for concerted prayer ahead of each mission.
- Mission Team: Enroll for all our advertized missions. Sign up to be contacted with information of up coming missions. We take local and international teams.
- Luke 8 Club: Financial Partners – (Luke 8:1-3)
And it came to pass, afterwards, that He went through every city and village preaching and bringing the glad tidings of the Kingdom of God. And the twelve were with Him, and certain women…and many others who provided from Him from their substance.
Ukombozi Gospel Missions is seeking and registers financial partners who undertake to support the work of the gospel with the needed resources.
Would you like to register for a mission or to be a financial partner? click here
Ukombozi Gospel Mission Report-2017 http://wp.me/p7aOPH-BC