John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (KJV)
Ministering the love and power of God through Jesus Christ to a hurting world
Our Vision is three pronged
1. Pearl Haven Christian Center
Psalms 107:30; 36 (KJV)
Then are they glad because they are quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven.
… And there he maketh the hungry to dwell, that they may prepare a city for habitation.
• Provide and be a place of rest and refuge for people who are coming from a rough and hurting world by ministering the love and power of God through Jesus Christ.
• To bring Christian believers to a state of maturity and give them an opportunity to participate in serving God.
• To be a model Church of Christ in the present age by insisting on being bible based and Holy Spirit led.
• To be a base for the ongoing work of evangelism by having believers provide for and give themselves to missions.
2. Gospel Missions – Evangelism arm
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the entire world for witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (KJV)
• Gospel Rallies – to hold mass evangelism in the major cities and towns along our mission field.
• Revival Seminars and Conferences with a view of mobilizing, inspiring and empowering believers to participate in the work of evangelism and other ministries.
3. International Christian Training Center
Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them. (KJV)
• School of Ministry – Prepare the Body for the work of ministry
• Vision Center – Orientate and train people to be gainfully employed