Ministering the love and power of God through Jesus Christ to a hurting world
Our Vision is three pronged
1. Pearl Haven Christian Center
Psalms 107:30; 36 (KJV)
Then are they glad because they are quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven.
… And there he maketh the hungry to dwell, that they may prepare a city for habitation.
• Provide and be a place of rest and refuge for people who are coming from a rough and hurting world by ministering the love and power of God through Jesus Christ.
• To bring Christian believers to a state of maturity and give them an opportunity to participate in serving God.
• To be a model Church of Christ in the present age by insisting on being bible based and Holy Spirit led.
• To be a base for the ongoing work of evangelism by having believers provide for and give themselves to missions.
2. Gospel Missions – Evangelism arm
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the entire world for witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (KJV)
• Gospel Rallies – to hold mass evangelism in the major cities and towns along our mission field.
• Revival Seminars and Conferences with a view of mobilizing, inspiring and empowering believers to participate in the work of evangelism and other ministries.
3. International Christian Training Center
Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them. (KJV)
• School of Ministry – Prepare the Body for the work of ministry
• Vision Center – Orientate and train people to be gainfully employed